Breakthrough architectural advances allow panoramic views from ocean to bay with glass walls that open extraordinarily wide to virtually eliminate a division between indoors and out.
Faena District traverses Miami Beach from the Atlantic Ocean to Indian Creek. Collins Avenue between 32nd and 35th Streets intersects the district. Faena House is perfectly situated on the widest stretch of white sand beach in all of Miami Beach and is just one block from Indian Creek to the west.
- Architecture and interiors designed by Foster+Partners
- Floor to ceiling window wall systems with extra wide sliding panels custom designed and engineered
- Dramatic twenty-seven foot triple height lobby defined by polished black concrete fin walls
- The lobby walls are formed in polished architectural concrete with blackened steel finish for all the lobby doors
- Tranquil pools pass through the lobby area into the surrounding landscape
- Lobby and elevator flooring in polished stone
- 3 passenger elevators with interiors in Bendheim glass and Japanese silk paper running at 500 feet per minute
- Dedicated service elevator running at 350 feet per minute
- Porte-cochère entrance with travertine paved drive
The Faena Group, founded by Alan Faena is a pioneering business which specializes in the development of new urban environments, experiences and socially responsible projects, anchored by arts and culture that range from residences and hotels to art and cultural spaces.
Since 2000, Alan Faena with partner Len Blavatnik, a business leader with global interests in natural resources, media, entertainment, telecommunications and real estate, have transformed an abandoned stretch of property, the docklands of Puerto Madero, into one of the most valuable pieces of real estate in Buenos Aires.
It includes the Faena Hotel designed by Philippe Starck; the Faena Arts Center, housed in a turn of the last century mill; and a group of residential projects including the most recent Faena Aleph Residences, Foster+Partners’ first venture in South America.
The Faena Group’s success in Argentina has consolidated the company’s expertise in urban development. In 2014, Miami Beach will see the launch of the Faena District – the first phase of the Faena Group’s global expansion.
ExcLusive amenities, services and access
Owners will enjoy exclusive access to thoughtfully conceived managed amenities. An impeccably trained, multilingual staff, and private residents’ concierge will look to daily needs and special requests with enthusiasm, expertise and resourcefulness. Faena House owners will enjoy preferred status and access to all hotel services provided by Faena Hotel, currently under construction, as well as all cultural offerings of the district.
- 24-hour Doorman, valet and five-star concierge services
- 24-hour security surveillance
- Secure private underground parking with valet service
- In-house Spa with separate men’s and women’s residence sauna and steam room, dressing rooms, showers and bathrooms
- In-house fitness center with direct ocean views, timber flooring, and best-in-class fitness equipment by TechnoGym
- In-house Children’s Playroom
- Attended private residential Beach Club (with cabana service)
- Landscaped Pool and Children’s Pool
- Outdoor spaces landscaped to provide delightful common areas as well as more intimate spaces.
- Additional charges and restrictions may apply